2 Blade Stove Fan
- 2 blade stove fan.
- Optimum RPM of 950.
- 230mm high and 203mm wide.
- Operates silently.
- Optimum burn temperature of 300 °C.
- With this fan’s satin black paint, it will more than compliment your stove or fireplace all year round.
- Must be placed on top of the stove away from the flue pipe.
Only 1 left in stock
2 Blade Stove Fan
A 2 blade stove fan is designed to equally distribute warm air across the room created by a gas or wood burning stove. It has a thermoelectric module that acts as a generator to power the stove fan’s discreet motor. The 2 blade stove fan only uses heat from the stove, so is completely self-powered. By using a stove fan, this will result in lower fuel costs and reduced emissions. The stove fan will begin to operate when the surface temperature reaches 50°C. Because of the low starting temperature, this fan can be used on gas stoves as well as wood burning stoves. Using a stove fan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. It uses no batteries so can be used where there is no electricity. There is a safety strip on the base of the 2 blade fan, which is designed to gently lift the base of the fan to prevent it from overheating and damaging the motor. The safety strip will then lower the fan back when the stove decreases to the maximum operating temperature. Note: Must be placed on top of the stove away from the flue pipe. Click, here, to view some of our other fireside accessorise.
- 1020 RPM Max (Average 893 RPM).
- Height – 230mm, Width 203mm.
- At optimum burn (300°C) ft/min (CFM) 300 (106).
- Increases stove’s efficiency up to 16%.
- Circulates warm air over large areas.
- Self- generated energy.
- Ultra- low starting temperature – 50°C.
- Fan speed automatically varies with temperature.
- Ultra- quiet operation.
- Constructed by anodised aluminium.
|Dimensions||20.3 × 23 cm|