Here at Calido Logs & Stoves we’ve been busy the last few years doing what we can between the two of us. As we get busier we need a helping hand and a vacancy has opened up for a part time role initially with an opportunity for more hours and a full time position for the right candidate.
Who are we after? Well basically someone like us! Someone who will be reliable and conscientious in their job, polite to customers and someone who will go the extra mile to make sure a top quality service is provided.
The job on offer is a very varied role and involves but is not limited to:
– Sales data entry in to our accounts system
– Processing of orders
– Liaising with our couriers
– Packaging products for delivery to our customers
– Interacting with customers in store, online and over the phone by taking orders, providing product information and more
– Liaising with other suppliers and service providers as required
– Scheduling local deliveries
– Possibly doing some local deliveries if you want to!
– Monitoring stock levels
– Bookkeeping to include purchase ledger processing & bank reconciliation
– Keeping our website updated
– Marketing and promotional work as required
– IT proficient especially in Internet Explorer or similar, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
– Good communicator both in person, in written communication and over the phone.
– Able to use your own initiative
– Punctual and reliable
– Social media experience
– Bookkeeping experience
– Marketing experience
– Adobe Photoshop experience
– Valid U.K. driving licence
– Sales experience
Place of work:
Calido Logs & Stoves, Bandeath Industrial Estate, Throsk, FK7 7NP
Hours of work:
– Wednesday to Friday 10am to 4pm
– Saturday by mutual agreement
– Additional hours may be available at a later date.
6 week contract initially subject to review and possible extension.
£7.50 to £8 per hour
How to apply:
Email your C.V. Including a cover letter stating your relevant experience to date and why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before applying I can be contacted on 01786 357057.