By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions
1. Our prices are subject to change.
2. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion and may be extended or finished early depending on availability.
3. Palleted products are delivered Kerbside and delivery may be with a 7.5 or 18 tonne vehicle. We do not offer a truck to log store service for our kiln dried logs or briquettes and whilst every effort will be made to place the delivery where you request this will depend on terrain and slope as well as the assessment of the driver carrying out the delivery. For example, pallets cannot be wheeled across soft or loose surfaces such as gravel or grass. Wood Fired Ovens and Masonry BBQ’s will be delivered kerbside only, assembly is entirely the customers responsibility. Ensuring access suitability for our delivery partners vehicles is entirely the customers responsibility, if you are not sure about access please see the Delivery Information page or contact us.
4. Disposal of empty pallets and packaging is the customers responsibility. See Delivery Information
5. Whilst Calido Fuels Ltd. will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to re-submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT.
6. All goods are subject to availability. We will endeavor to keep stock levels accurate on our website however we are not responsible for errors that may occur.
7. Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or services on the web site.
8. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Calido Fuels Ltd of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. Orders are deemed to be accepted by Calido Fuels Ltd once they have been dispatched.
9. When processing your order, the information provided may be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
10. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
11. If goods are found to be faulty, please contact us on 01786 357057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from date of receipt of goods.
12. All new customers are added to our subscriber list. We protect you identity and DO NOT share customer details with third parties. You may subscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
13. Calido Fuels Ltd’s liability for any injury, damage or loss, including but not limited to consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Calido Fuels Ltd or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
14. If you invite or allow a delivery vehicle delivering product from us onto your property any damage caused is your sole responsibility.
15. Because Calido Fuels Ltd use PayPal and Worldpay for all online purchasing, your financial details are never actually shared with us. All transactions take place on the PayPal and Worldpay websites which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Calido Fuels Ltd. cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
16. If payment is made by any of the following: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Solo and Direct Debit the transaction will be handled by PayPal’s or Worldpays secure “Website Payments Standard” web pages. On completion of your purchase you will be returned to Calido Fuels website safe in the knowledge that your payment is being handled by PayPal or Worldpay.
17. If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) after delivery or while the goods are in transit then a delivery charge of £65 will be charged to the customer. The same charge applies if the goods are undeliverable due to access or terrain constraints or if the customer has made incorrect assumptions about the delivery service or about product specifications. The same charge applies if an order is cancelled by the customer after it has been dispatched should the delivery not be possible on the customers preferred delivery date.
18. If a delivery has not been possible due to a customer not being in, due to access issues at the property , due to incorrect address or contact details or for any other reason and a another delivery attempt is required a redelivery charge of £30 will be charged. This charge must be paid before a revised delivery date can be agreed. The same charge will apply each time a re-delivery is attempted.
19. Following a number of unsuccessful delivery attempts Calido Fuels Ltd may declare the order a failed delivery and request the return of the goods to their premises. In this instance a cancellation and returns fee of £65 will be charged to the customer. This charge would be deducted from the original order total with the balance refunded to the original payment method.
20. Deliveries are carried out between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday – Occasionally and especially at peak times deliveries may occur outside these times.
21. Please be aware that the delivery date selected at checkout or provided by Calido Fuels Ltd is provided in good faith and is not guaranteed. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Calido Fuels Ltd will not accept liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products on the delivery date specified. Calido Fuels Ltd will not be held liable for any loss of earnings as a result of a non-delivery.
Subscriber Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. The discount value is subject to change at any time.
2. Sale items are excluded from subscriber discount offer
2. Only new subscribers are eligible for the £ Off offer.
3. New subscribers at an existing customers address will not be eligible.
4. If you unsubscribe after receiving your discount code but before placing an order your coupon will not be valid and Calido Fuels Ltd. are not bound to honour it.
5. The items eligible under the discount scheme are subject to change at any time.