TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our prices are subject to change.
2. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion and may be extended or finished early depending on availability.
3. Palleted products including firewood, briquettes, stoves, ovens are delivered Kerbside and delivery may be with a 7.5 or 18 tonne vehicle. We do not offer a truck to log store service for our kiln dried logs or briquettes and whilst every effort will be made to place the delivery where you request this will depend on terrain and slope as well as the assessment of the driver carrying out the delivery. For example, pallets cannot be wheeled across soft or loose surfaces such as gravel or grass. Wood Fired Ovens and Masonry BBQ’s will be delivered kerbside only, assembly is entirely the customers responsibility. Ensuring access suitability for our delivery partners vehicles is entirely the customers responsibility, if you are not sure about access please see the Delivery Information page or contact us.
4. Crate sizes stated are the exterior dimensions of the crate which is an industry standard. All weights mentioned on the website are approximate, the weights of products may vary due to packaging, moisture content and natural variances in the raw material. The size of the pallet used for net bags and briquette deliveries may vary in size from one delivery to the next as we try to recycle and reuse pallets where possible. Disposal of empty pallets and packaging is the customers responsibility. See Delivery Information
5. Whilst Calido Fuels Ltd. will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to re-submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT.
6. All goods are subject to availability. We will endeavour to keep stock levels accurate on our website however we are not responsible for errors that may occur.
7. Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or services on the web site.
8. Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Calido Fuels Ltd of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. Orders are deemed to be accepted by Calido Fuels Ltd only once they have been dispatched.
9. When processing your order, the information provided may be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
10. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
11. If goods are found to be faulty, please contact us on 01786 357057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from date of receipt of goods. Product shortage need to be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods
12. All new customers are added to our subscriber list. We protect you identity and DO NOT share customer details with third parties. You may subscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
13. Calido Fuels Ltd’s liability for any injury, damage or loss, including but not limited to consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this web site, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Calido Fuels Ltd or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
14. If you invite or allow a delivery vehicle delivering product from us onto your property any damage caused is your sole responsibility.
15. Because Calido Fuels Ltd use PayPal and Stripe for all online purchasing, your financial details are never actually shared with us. All transactions take place on the PayPal and Stripe websites which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Calido Fuels Ltd. cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties. For Avoidance of double Apple Pay and Android Pay payments are also processed securely via Stripe.
16. If payment is made by any of the following: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Solo and Direct Debit the transaction will be handled by PayPal’s or Stripes secure “Website Payments Standard” web pages. On completion of your purchase you will be returned to Calido Fuels website safe in the knowledge that your payment is being handled by PayPal or Stripe.
17. If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) after delivery or while the goods are in transit then a delivery charge of £132 will be charged to the customer. The same charge applies if the goods are undeliverable due to access or terrain constraints or if the customer has made incorrect assumptions about the delivery service or about product specifications. The same charge applies if an order is cancelled by the customer after it has been dispatched should the delivery not be possible on the selected delivery date as this date is not guaranteed.
18. If a delivery has not been possible due to a customer not being at the property, due to access issues at the property , due to incorrect address or contact details or for any other reason and a another delivery attempt is required a re-delivery charge of £30 will be charged. This charge must be paid before a revised delivery date can be agreed. The same charge will apply each time a re-delivery is attempted.
19. Following a number of unsuccessful delivery attempts Calido Fuels Ltd may declare the order a failed delivery and request the return of the goods to their premises. In this instance a cancellation and returns fee of £132 will be charged to the customer for any palleted products. This charge would be deducted from the original order total with the balance refunded to the original payment method.
20. Pallet Deliveries are normally carried out between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday – Occasionally and especially at peak times deliveries may occur outside these times. Failure by the customer to accept a delivery within or out with these times will deemed an unsuccessful delivery and Calido Fuels Ltd. reserve the right to charge redelivery or cancellation fees as appropriate.
21. Please be aware that the delivery date selected or quoted on our website by Calido Fuels Ltd is provided in good faith and is not guaranteed. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Calido Fuels Ltd will not accept liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products on the delivery date specified. Calido Fuels Ltd will not be held liable for any loss of earnings as a result of a non-delivery. If an order is cancelled by the customer due to the delivery not arriving on the preferred delivery date it will be classed as a failed delivery and cancellation fees will apply.
GARDEN MACHINERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to any Husqvarna, AL-KO, Weibang, Mitox and Eco Charger products.
In order for your garden machinery to be handed over and demonstrated properly, we encourage you to consider buying from your local dealer. If you prefer to purchase from us, here are our terms & conditions.
1. Some of our goods are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms of each warranty are determined by the manufacturer and will vary by product type and manufacturer. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase and some are conditional on the product being serviced at the recommended intervals by an approved dealer. Please note that we are not responsible or liable for the terms of these services and how they apply to you.
2. If you have been supplied with a machine that is faulty, then you must report this to us ASAP. Please do not attempt to fix it yourself. Otherwise, you may risk invalidating the warranty.
3. To process a warranty claim please bring in or send the machine back to us. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return and re-delivery charges.
4. If we, or the garden machinery manufacturer determine that the defect or damage is not covered by the Legal Warranty, we will repair the product with genuine parts and the repair will be chargeable to the customer.
5. In some cases, where the customer’s location happens to be too far from our workshop to make returning the product financially unviable, we reserve the right to refer the customer to their nearest service dealer who can carry out warranty repairs on behalf of the manufacturer.
Getting the most out of your warranty?
In order to make sure you optimise the warranty cover provided with your purchase, make sure the warranty is registered online with the manufacturer. As mentioned above, we recommend buying from your local dealer as they are best placed to recommend the right machine for you. This is especially important for large garden machinery such as riders, tractor mowers, strimmers and push mowers where return for warranty purchases may be difficult and costly.
CHESNEYS HEAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Chesneys HEAT Appliances are delivered via a White Glove Delivery Service – Details can be can be found on our Delivery Information page. The details provided here form part of our agreement with you. by completing a purchase you confirm you understand how the appliance will be delivered.
2. You will generally be contacted by our delivery provided within 48 to 72 hours of placing your order.
3. A telephone survey will take place to ascertain access & vehicle size.
4. *Standard White Glove Delivery is included in the price of your Heater/BBQ unit, extra charges can occur for non-standard deliveries, these include 1st floor and above, difficult access or extra delivery staff as all deliveries must comply with Health & Safety at Work Laws, in some rare cases a physical site survey may be required, the site survey will be chargeable to you at £96.
5. *If a specialist small vehicle is required to complete your delivery, this is not included in the price, an extra charge could be requested of £180.
6. As the service operates by grouping deliveries in areas together a date will be given within your area time frames, we encourage you to accept and make arrangements to receive the appliance on the date offered, requesting another date can delay the delivery of your appliance by 1 to 3 weeks, specified dates and times can be arranged, however this service does not come under the standard delivery terms and will be charged at an extra cost.
7. Calido Fuels Ltd. will not be held responsible for any actions or delays experienced as part of any Chesneys HEAT unit deliveries.
8. Any additional fees relating to Chesneys Heat deliveries as mentioned on the delivery information page including but not limited to delivery surcharges, site survey fees, specific delivery date charges will be due to Calido Fuels before delivery is attempted.
9. If you can’t accept delivery on the prearranged date we reserve the right to charge a re-delivery charge to be advised by our delivery partner for your local area.
*details and charges would be assessed by Swiftcare in their 1st call to you ref item 2 on this list
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The discount value is subject to change at any time.
2. Sale items and ALL stoves are excluded from the subscriber discount offer.
3. The discount code is not valid with any other discount codes.
4. Only new subscribers are eligible for the “Money Off” offer.
5. New subscribers at an existing customers address will not be eligible.
6. Subscribing with multiple email addresses is not permitted and delivery addresses will be periodically cross checked.
7. If you unsubscribe after receiving your discount code but before placing an order your coupon will not be valid and Calido Fuels Ltd. are not bound to honour it.
8. Unsubscribing and resubscribing between orders is not permitted.
9. The items eligible under the discount scheme are subject to change at any time.