Stoves at Calido's Showroom in Stirling
Working with a local HETAS Approved installer we offer a full stove installation service in the Stirling, Falkirk and Clackmannanshire area. Visit our Stirling Stoves showroom to see live gas and woodburning stove displays and to arrange a FREE home survey.
We are happy to supply the stove only if you have your own installer and we can usually match online prices.
Why Buy Stoves From Calido Logs & Stoves?
At Calido Logs & Stoves, we stock a great range of stoves which are available to view both in our showroom and online. Our showroom is based in Stirling and we can provide installations throughout Central Scotland.
Select stove brands such as Chesney, Contura and Woodwarm are only available to buy in our showrrom. Other brands can be bought online via this website. If you’re looking for a stove only purchase, then you’ve come to the right place. From wood burning stoves to multi fuel stoves and much more, we have something to suit all requirements.
We only stock stoves from leading manufacturers and brands such as Charnwood, Woodwarm, Chesney, Contura, Arada, Termatech, Heta, Pevex, Fireline and Clock. With all stoves coming from leading manufacturers you’re guaranteed to receive a quality stove.
Browse our stove now, showroom elusive stove will be marked with “showroom only”. We can still supply these in the local area even if we are not installing them. All other stoves are available to buy online and we can provide delivery throughout the UK. If you’re based in Central Scotland then we can also provide stove installation services.
Should you require more information on the stoves we offer, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer to your enquiry.
Get Your Stove Installed
HETAS Registered Installer
We have a team of HETAS Registered Installers who have all of the skills and knowledge needed to provide a professional and efficient installation service.
Our Stove Installation Process is Simple
1. Pop into our Stirling Showroom bring some photos of the room and preferred stove location if possible.
2. Select some stoves from the selection available at our stove showroom and we’ll provide a free instore consultation.
3. Arrange a FREE* survey with our local HETAS approved installer.
4. Book your stove installation.
5. Add some kiln dried hardwood logs or briquettes and you’re set for a toasty Winter!
*Surveys are free only after visiting our showroom only.
What we don't do
1. Provide information or advice for DIY stove installation – our insurance prohibits us doing this.
2. We don’t supply DIY kit’s – Whilst we are happy to sell stoves on a “supply only” basis we believe a stove installed incorrectly can be a serious hazard in a home so therefore we don’t supply kits for self-installation.
3. Carry out home surveys unless you’ve been to the showroom.
4. Install a stove you’ve purchased online – most of the time the stove purchased is not the right stove for the property and we can’t guarantee a stove we didn’t supply.
5. Sell stoves that we’re not dealers for. If we’re not dealers for a stove model or range that you want, then we think it’s best you purchase the stove from an authorised seller. An authorised dealer can provide any backup if required. In our experience all stove brands can have things that go wrong with them from time to time. If you’ve bought of a white van fitter or an unauthorised dealer the manufacturer will not help in most cases especially if the stove is over a year old.
What our customers say
“Our Contura stove was installed today. Fantastic service from very nice people. Calido kept us updated all through the ordering process, and we were lucky enough to get a cancellation so our stove was installed much sooner than planned.
The installers were extremely professional, very friendly and explained everything about the install. No mess, no dramas, and even went through how to light and use the stove. Cannot recommend this company, or their products, highly enough.”
Tom Spiers, Clackmannan
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best stove to choose?
The best stove to choose depends on the type of property you have and your requirements. If you’re unsure of which type to choose, one of our team will assist you.
Do you offer stove installation?
Yes! At Calido Logs & Stoves, we offer stove installation to our customers throughout Stirling and Scotland. For more information on our stove installation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Do you have a showroom I can visit?
Yes! Our showroom is based in Stirling. At the Calido Logs & Stoves showroom, we have a range of display stoves that are available to view. Visit us today and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
Who will install the stove?
At Calido Logs & Stoves, all of our stoves are installed by fully trained and highly skilled HETAS Registered Installers. This is to ensure a professional installation is carried out.